Why Choose Us?
● We care about you, our Client, and want to help you better understand your property so that you can make informed property buying decisions
● We provide same day, electronic, easy to understand inspection reports, prepared by our licensed inspectors
● Our home inspectors take the time to review the property inspection report with you, in simple, easy to understand language, and to answer any questions that you may have about your property
● We become your help desk. After your inspection, if you have any questions related to your property call us and we will try to help
● Our central Florida home inspectors provide one free follow-up inspection for items that were found deficient. Once the items on our inspection report have been repaired, call us and we will provide a free follow-up review, all we ask is that you send us a list of the items that should have been repaired prior to the follow-up.
● For our out of town clients, we have developed a process whereby we can review your report via computers, and have a real time conversation about your inspection. This give you the change to see first hand the results and to ask any questions that you may have.
Who We Are
Integrity Home Inspection Services has been serving the home buying community in Central Florida since 2006, and is the premier home inspection company in Volusia and surrounding Counties in Florida. Our Angie's List customers have voted us Super Service Award Winners, in 2011,2012, 2013 and 2014; please see our reviews by clicking the "Reviews" tab above, Whether you are buying a new property or a previously owned property, selling a property or maintaining a property, our professional property inspectors have been trusted to provide invaluable information which helps our clients to make better informed decisions about their property. Our inspections typically range anywhere from 3 to 10 hours, depending on the size, complexity and condition of the property. As our client, you are invited to follow along with our inspection professionals as we perform your property inspection. You can check out our business philosophy by clicking here.
We have always focused on our customer service and report quality rather than being the cheapest inspection in the area. Our experience is that low quality and poor customer service comes with low cost however we do feel that we are very competitive for the level of services that we provide. If you would like an estimate, give us a call.
Serving Palm Coast Florida, Palm Coast Fl, Plam Coast, Deltona, Deltona, Florida, Deltona Fl, Deland, Deland Fl, Deland Florida, Daytona, Daytona Fl, Daytona Florida, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast Fl, Edgewood Fl, Edgewood, Edgewood Florida, Ormond Beach, Ormond Beach Fl, Ormond Beach Florida, New Smyrna Beach Florida, New Smyrna Beach Fl, New Smyrna Beach, St. Augustine Florida, St. Augustine Fl, St. Augustine, Saint Augustine Florida, Debary, Debary Fl, Debary Florida, Sanford, Sanford Fl, Sanford Florida, Orange City, Orange City Fl, Orange City Florida, Port Orange, Port Orange Fl, Port Orange Florida, Flagler Beach, Flagler Beach Fl, Flagler Beach Florida, Astor, Astor Fl, Astor Florida, Lake Mary, Lake Mary Fl, Lake Mary Florida, Home Inspection, Home Inspector, Insurance Inspection, Four Point Inspection, Four Point, Wind Mitigation Inspection, Wind Mitigation Inspector, Wind Mitigation.